View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 10:27 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Well... there are those posts like 'i saw this svx' or 'today i did this to my svx' etc etc. I dont know.. Good argument, Troy.

Mike
Okay, I've caught up on the rest of the thread and kinda sad to see some of the posts. I hope things get worked out around here and we don't lose anyone.

Yeah, Mike, I've been sitting here trying to think of what other odds and ends would qualify as General SVX Babble and you hit on some good ones. I guess what would happen if all OT threads were moved, and if people actually posted about meets, mods, and tech ?'s, in the appropriate forums, there would still be a couple threads left for this forum. Not many, but a few, which is fine, it would be easier to keep up on. I think right now a lot of people view General Babble as the first place they go when they log in to see what everyone is up to, some may never even get out to the other forums. I'll admit I'm guilty of posting about an upcoming meet or something that should go in another forum because I know some of the locals don't visit our area forum.

Whatever you mods decide to do with this issue is cool by me.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...