View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 02:04 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Yes. The unhappy can leave. I've tried to weather this "phase" but am becoming weary of it. I am just short of the borderline of unhappiness. Perhaps it's time for me to resign this board. It's been fun, up 'til now.

As being a member since the first day, im out. This will be my last post. Ive been snooping around a midwest import board that has a very interesting group of people who are very tolerent(more my age also) reguarding cars as they have all different kinds and tastes. This board has turned into nothing more then a popularity contest, and i for one find it appauling(and no i dont know if i even spelled it right) People turn every thread into a joke or amake an off topic post/reply merely to seem cool or get their post #'s up. Look at all you people sitting here cutting each other down. NEVER would this have happened if it werent for the "no balls needed" approach(sorry kelli ). Treat poeple like people, and i hope i can visit this board in a few months and everything is sorted.
sincerely,
phil gantz
p.s. if you would like to keep in touch, feel free to email me at bigdhilll@aol.com or IM me at bigdhilll Goodbye

Last edited by Phast SVX; 01-17-2003 at 02:08 AM.