View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Old Fogey

Registered SVX
Re: Counteractrust.com experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
I have one similar to this in one of mine. I will check the name on it. The car is rust free and came from Columbus, Ohio. I don't know if that is why it is rust free, but I will check on some of the details.
Thanks Earl, looking forward to more info from you. Thank you as well Bob.

Update: Reply from the manufacturer to my query.
Hello

Quote:
We would like to thank you for your interest in our CounterAct products.

We have just issued a new brochure and attach it here for your review as an Adobe readable pdf file

We hope you were able to view CounterAct's recent appearances on Speed TV's Two Guys Garage and Truck U.

If not look for us on a new episode of Truck Universe later this fall and winter

Also we will be appearing on Two Guys Garge SEMA Show special in early December so don't forget to mark your calendar

We are offering a special discount on our products in conjunction with this new TV appearance.

We recommend our premium auto PA-1 system for automobiles less than 10 years old,

our CA-2 system for automobiles over 10 yrs old and

our GSL -2 system for most newer pickups and vans

and our Off Road 4 "OR-4" for crew cab trucks very large SUVs and
any hard core off-road vehicle.

If your vehicle is over 10 years old and has existing rust or has several extra corrosion promoting factors such as both beach
use and winter road salt exposure consider upgrading to the next higher class device.

Normal cost for these systems is

PA-1 $299.95
CA-2 $349.95
GSL-2 $399.95
OR-4 $499.95

However in conjunction with this TV appearance we are offering a substantial discount of 25% on each of our passenger vehicle systems for self- installers

This includes installation instructions, the self installer kit and FEDEX delivery within the US.

Should you care to order while this promo is in effect you may use our secure online store by following the link below

http//:http://www.goestores.com/home.aspx?M...tingsystemsinc

Once you have chosen the system in our store and are ready to check out you will need the following discount certificate code

MFP25D04

Simply place the code in the box requesting "Discount certificate" at the bottom of the shipping information page.

Or you may simply go to our website and click on the Buy CounterAct here! link at the top of the page.

We accept all major credit cards.

Our office hours are M-FR 9-5 eastern and 9-12 Sat should you have any additional questions or wish to order by phone
we will be happy to assist you.

Please call at no charge 1-877-363-7878

Thank you again for your interest in our products.

Warmest Regards

CounterAct Customer Service
Still pretty steep even discounted. I'd need more testimonial proof from people I'd believe before putting out that kinda $$$

Glenn

1993 25th Anniversary Edition #63 of 301. R.I.P. Rojo 7/24/2008 She saved my life!
1997 Ebony Mica Pearl LSI. BLACKBERRY
1998 5-Spd Legacy GT Wagon in Glacier White: NUBURU
2005 Cadillac STS in Sandstorm Metallic: STORMY

Veteran and farthest traveler of 1st SoCal2MuseumsMeet2010.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?RojoRocket