View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
The first kia I test drove did feel unstable to me. It was the 4 wheel drive and an 2007. My kia feels much different its the 2 wheel drive model and its much more stable. I read some reviews after buying the car that the 4 wheel drive model has a higher center of gravity. I'm glad I went with the 2 wheel drive model and I am still struggling with remembering it does not handle curves like my subi did.

I actually am not sad at all. Sad is when you turn your subaru on and it turns itself off. Repeatedly. At 10 o'clock at night. In the pouring rain. Or when you come to a stop in the middle lane on a 4 lane road at rush hour. Those moments made me cry. The kia makes me think of how far I've come. I bought the subaru so I could get to my college classes. I bought the kia so I could get to the job those classes got me to. I miss it and I'm sure when the cherry trees blossom and I dont have a little sporty car to zippy thru the blowing petals, I will be sad but hey, maybe my mom will loan me her new BMW.

I didnt offer it up here as it just had too many issues to make me feel comfortable to sell it person to person. The body might have been repairable if you bondoed the entire passenger side but the engine and transmission were showing their age too. I probably could have gotten more even for its condition here but I needed more money as a down payment and wanted to move it faster than selling it here would allow.

I will be watching for it and plan to check carfax in about 6 weeks to see if someone picked it up yet.