View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Since we are already back at the Morgantown Holiday Inn (with a great bar), have we considered seeing what the restaurant there will be willing to do for the group?

It may be short notice, but there would be no problem with parking, carpooling, etc. Now that we have come back, they may be willing to go the little extra in order to keep us happy.

You would think they'd be happy to have us back but from what I hear you would be wrong. They wanted $250 just for a room rental. Add that up and it translates into $5 a person based on 50 (which we can't even come close to anyways. We'd be looking at $30 a person at least. Virtually all options have been searched in the area. It really doesn't help being back as there isn't much around there unlike the other location plus it isn't that close to any of the planners.

Besides, personally I'd rather give my money to a start up business owner than a huge corp that can't see past the bottom line anyways. Besides, she's family as she's related to a memeber and she drives a Subaru. Trust me you won't be disappointed with the food, or atmosphere.

The parking shouldn't be a huge issue as I'd guess 10 cars will fit there and we already know Ron shouldn't be driving by that point in the day