View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Reading Dinner info and poll for those who have signed up.

1. Benebob (1 Adult)
2. thndrmtn92svx (1, do I have to be adult? )
3. Subafreak and Ms. Freak (Shudders), Church!!)
4. newsvx (1) Only me going, unfortunately
5. Ron (1 Adult and a box of wine to boot)
6. MikeCG (1 30yr old kid)
7. Larry III & The Beautiful Naviguesser (2 adults looking for low carb canoli)
8. Green1995SVX (1)
9. GreenMarineSVX (2)
10. Aredubjay (1 -- maybe 2)
11. svxcess (1)
12. robricc (1 at least, but probably 2)
13. Mr.Rotorflyr, Mrs. Rotorflyr and Baby Rotorflyr (3, 2 adults 1 infant, will need a high chair)
15. Svxfiles and green_eyed_lady
16. Mohrds and Brian (2 adults)
17. Warren and Sandy
18. Hocrest and Melis

Here's the list! It is now officially closed. IF YOU MISSED IT OUR STILL WANT TO GO EMAIL me at blroth@yahoo.com or PM me here. DO NOT just add your name to this list. No promises from this point on but I will see what I can do. No idea what or how any prizes for the rally will happen if we feel like doing a rally now since we can't seem to get participation in most everything else that we spend our time working on. We will now work on a menu with the restaurant.

Since there are so few my idea at this point is to get some choices from the restaurant (like 3-4 to chose from that are all priced the same) include the tip then get everybody the price to have in cash that evening as everyone here seems to be the "regulars" anyways. I would need to know your meal choices prior though (once we come up with them)

Second option would be simply to have ya choose of the menu (so long as the restaurant will go for it and have each table come up with the bill). This to me is always the most difficult because someone always ends up getting stuck covering the tip for others, etc.

Final option is to decide on a meal or two and then have a family style dinner at each table.

Please, let me know what everyone thinks in the next couple days then we will make the decision based on that. Also, ANY VEGANS, VEGATARIANS OR special dieters out there?

The restaurant is typically closed on Saturday evenings so we will have it to ourselfs. The lot, however, is not the biggest so we're hoping that carpooling happens. Thank you everybody for being understanding.

A very tired and disappointed benebob