View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 06:31 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

6-7 seater

Toyotas are decent aside from when they break down. That is one of the most complicated engines in a truck! Parts are very pricey. If you're looking for a 6-7 seater that doesn't need to tow that much what about a Volvo wagon? I know you're thinking it doesn't have the same kinda room but as far as 3rd seat comfort you might actually get me to agree to sit back there. Something I won't do in a Discover, Expoder, Expedition, Trailblazer, Land Cruiser. Plus I'm not sure who you are planning to put back there but keep in mind that there are very few regulations beyond having seat belts for 3rd seat passenger safety. To my knowledge all of the vehicles listed above aside from the volvo do not have side impact bars and other safety features you would expect to find on a vehicle made today. You're just as safe buying a SUV that doesn't have a 3rd seat and spending the $800 to have a shop put one in for ya.