View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 04:05 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: SVX I want to purchase...

Quote:
Originally posted by amuse
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to this excellent SVX site/forum. I was introduced to your community via JamSVX...

Anyway, I'm not a SVX owner yet but I could be pretty close. There's one for sale in a local car yard you see...

I've driven it, and really like it, but the asking price is pretty high (AUD$29,900). Today I took some pics of it and uploaded them in my personal locker here =>

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?amuse

It's a white '94 model with about 120,000KLM on the clock. Since it's an Australian version, that means leather/suede interior, sunroof, powered everything, climate control, etc. The transmission has *not* been worked on according to the dealer. The service log is impeccable. Original purchase price was AUD$80,000!

I would love to here some opinions, but you Aussies round here better not buy it before me!

Cheers,
Pete

http://www.mp3.com/petealec
Pete, welcome to the "asylum." You'll have to bear with me, I'm from KY so, I get all confused when you talk KLM's and AUD's. Of course, I get confused most of the time anyway (the product of a failed lobotomy). I thought KLM was an airline and AUD was the phonetic translation from US to Australian for the word "Odd." Don't mind me -- It's quittin' time here at the office and I'm in "one of those" moods. Anyway, welcome Pete. Hope to see you 'round here with lots of great adventures with your SVX.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI