View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Tha is ALOT of money for repairs...I'm quite suprised you haven't taken up mechanics yourself..I mean, a simple 150$ toolset saved me a few thousand in repairs already...and besides needing to fit your hands in some tight places, most repairs are fairly straightforward. \
When I got my car last year, I had like..six oil changes and a radiator under my belt from my first car. thus far I've swapped out entire interiors twice, swapped engines, fixed my starter,cam angle sensor, found and fixed a problem with a "Custom" intake nstalled by previous owner, fixed the power steering pump, brake pads..and not to mention the repairs I've done for / helped friends with.
The fact is, dont be afraid to dive into the ol' thing and fix it yourself. If something's broke, you pretymuch cant make it worse (Unless of course, you can) You have a great community here that'll help you figure out your busted stuff, and you'd be suprised just how gratifying it is to make something work again

I say..head gasket..meh, what's that, like 60$? 150$ toolkit? Weekend or two? Well worth it
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten