View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Read It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak
Now hold the train a second guys and gals. I never said a word about trusting him or buying anything from him, which to my knowledge he hasn't tried to sell anything here before. All I said was to just hang on until Reading and see what happens with him. I still at this point do not advise anybody buy anything from him, But I have talked to him enough to know he isn't Vlad and I'm pretty sure he isn't Edknot. I think there is a lack of communication to blame here as his english is not very good and must be read over a few times to comprehend what is being said, So I think a little confusion may be going on here. I have to go to work right now, But tonight I'll have Sanya explain the whole story to me and I'll type it so everyone can understand it better, But like I said, He can't go too far with what he tells as he has a tie to Vlad that is personal. Trust me, If I feel he is a danger or problem to the community I will advise the admins and make a public post about him.
Why don't you read his own admission!!!! He admits to being Oleksandr or Alexander Nazarenko WHO had definitely ripped people off under many different seller names. Read the PayPal complaint that I posted---HIS Name, HIS email address AND HIS PayPal account.

Shish!!!!!

I agree that he may not be Ednot, but his is definitely involved with him and the others.

I still don't understand your defense of him in face of all this.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE