View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 10:24 PM

ignition switch?

So I still have my SVX so far. Some may remember I was having some issues. I finally got the tps set. It was reading off because of a bad ground on the intake manifold. would read at 1.0+something instead of .50 and would switch back and forth as ground no ground. Now I had other issues. the passenger window wont go down or anything. master switch is broken for passenger side. Window did work then stopped one day. And the cruise control was acting funny also shifting funny to. Also when I was having problems the engine kept on running after the key was turned off(did this only once before), and the key needs jiggled for the auto seat belt to go back.

Well the only problems I still have are the window which I dont care about right now, and the ignition switch is worn down (I believe). I got home today and the car kept running after I turned off and removed the key. So is there a good place to get the ignition switch for a resonable price, and can someone point me to a how to if there is one. Thanks -Shawn