View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsegretosvx
What I was trying to say was using the bracket from the WRX seats do you think that it would fit? BTW have you sat in the STi seats....very comfy. The newer WRXs have the same type of seat just not in the blue black combo. I have looked up Sparco, Momo, Corbeou? and other to find a bracket for our car but no luck. Any hints would be helpfull

The WRX seat and bracket is totally different. It is a fair amount narrower. Yes I've sat in one, which is exactly why I said what I said. Trust me, they are very poor seats to start with not quite ford pu bench seat quality but for a sporty car they are bad.

You won't find a bracket that'll fit. Personally I'd get some universal sliders from Summit and you should be able to make them fit. Summit sells a very decent supportive racing seat for the ricer crowd that is top notch and cheap. Look it up! I still think it'll detract from the overall appearance of the car. I'd never do it on a street car.