Old 09-27-2001, 05:29 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: Question for the Creator

Quote:
Originally posted by oneothefewproud
Dear sir(s),

I would like to request an audience with the powers that be.

If I may speak freely here for a moment I would like to make a suggestion. I don't know the feasibility of this but here goes.

Can we create a new field in the personal info screen to capture everyone's VIN's. Then have a link that we can click on to see where our VIN's fall in with all the other members.

Larry, This might be a great way to align everyone at the 10th aniv meet also. Put everyone in VIN order. That way we can see if we have a block of numbers and maybe even if some issues or problems have been known to happen within a certain range.

Well, that's my thoughts, opinion and idea. Thanking you in advance for your time.

O great protector of the server.

Ciao
Wayne
I had it done -- as in SVX reg. section on my old site. I will have to re-do that again since I lost all of them during a server disk switch.

I will get it running on my site. As from svx.net, I guess chris and sith can take care of that. They did show some interest at one time

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!