View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 09:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Maybe I am just being picky....the Outback loaner I had was excellent....I suppose that given the hoopla that accompanied the B4 I was really expecting something great.....and was, as you can imagine, not only surprised but pleased to see how our decade old cars still, I say, exceed the current range.

Not in terms of performance as a sole criterion (SVX v STI = dead SVX! ) but rather as an overall package....but even compared to other manufactuters (at least ones available to OZ) I was really really surprised.

As my friend commented (Jag nut, ex BMW 328 owner), "you're spoiled" as we sat in cars going "this is junk" "what were they thinking" "I want to go home my Subaru" etc!!

He was the same friend that I had nail my SVX up and down a deserted industrial estate road to hear that growl echo off the buildings....evil looking thing in the twilight, screaming like a banshee as it tore past.....have I mentioned that I would like to do a Trevor Wheeler on it and buy the rights to make SVX's like he did with the TVR's, so impressed was he with the cars!!

*I am 99% positive it was TVR....may be incorrect but sentiments the same!*

Any investors?????

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!