View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Re: SVX Engine cooling "Again & Again"

Trevor, I have read this entire thread from page 1, and a great majority of your posts come off quite blatantly as argumentative, standoffish, and have a consistently holier-than-thou attitude about them. While you may not personally consider that to be 'bashing', many people here would. I do recognize that you are quite intelligent (you are the one who found the flaw in my timing unit way back when, after all), but you are arguing directly against an irrigation pump engineer, a man with an apparent background in fluid thermodynamics, and an employee of NASA's special vehicles division. To me, that would seem something of a folly.

I think we should just sit back, take our drinks of choice, and take a break from the keyboards while people fit Tony's modifications to an SVX. Arguing about it on the internet while the solution awaits accomplishes little. Real-world testing makes or breaks the whole argument without a single word needing be typed.