View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 09:07 PM
punisher

Re: AND.......

Thanks for the reply, Ice. It was quite informative. I'm thinking about getting a satellite ready head unit (i'm leaning more towards XM, since it has reportedly better audio quality). I think the Kenwoods only support Sirius radio, so I may have to go with a Sony or a Pioneer. MP3 capability would be nice, but is not a requirement. I'm also not interested in subs or an amp really. A good pair of speakers and a decent head unit with a satellite radio should definitely meet my needs.

I have to say, I wasn't really impressed with Best Buy's speaker selection. Perhaps Circuit City will have better quality stuff. I know they sell Polk audio products, which I've heard many good things about.

I'm looking to spend about $850 for the front speakers, new head unit and satellite tuner right now, and then probably another $150 on rear speakers at some point in the future.

Does your friend offer any sort of a warranty? Also, does he have any opinions on Sirius Radio vs. XM Radio?

Any luck selling the SVX?

Quote:
Originally posted by iced_out_svx
I can get all the stuff real cheap if you want (NOT STOLEN). If that is the case what you should do is I'll get the list of stuff for you so you can go listen to it. Then order it and take it to have it installed. The guy who gets my stuff owns his shop so under the view off the Better Business Bureau he won't scam you like this so called Doug Rudd guy.

ICE

Last edited by punisher; 07-07-2002 at 09:10 PM.