View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 04:30 PM
The car named NIGHTMARE

Send a message via MSN to Nomad
Since it's my thread, i'll continue it ! The drawings on it is finished. I'm waiting for that 40 cm of snow to clear to put my Wheels and show you some pictures . I can take critiks . The drawing takes a lot of space on the sides but, i love it that way ! The sound system is finished with DVD player , motorized touch screen ,4 x 6x9 460 watts , 2 x 12" woofers , 1000watts amp x 2 , box with multi av input/output . The brakes from SvxWharehouse are installed ( drilled/sloted ) & pads , steel lines . Installed new filter box and green square filter. The car is not idling weird anymore ...

Now , I have from the wharehouse : spark plugs , o2 sensors , knock sensors , things I don't even know what it is ( seals and gaskets i think... )
I think I want the copper head gasket .... input please ??? dont even know what that does.... hey ! i'm a pilot , not a mecanic !!

Bought from Ecu Tune : v1.5 but , waiting to have some 370cc injectors for
v2.7 . anybody have some ??? ( like 6 ? ) i'm giving mine in exchange + money !! tell me your price !

So , whats the next step ? Cams I think , after I'll get the v2.7 + MAF and injectors ... after that ..... ???