View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebitob
US intelligence "suspected" Israel has sold weapons technology to China. This is the same as when they "thought" a US Naval officer for gave "secret satellite photos "to Isreal." Or when they "had definitive evidence" that Iraq had recently developed intentional bio weapons and "claimed" Saddam Hussein had links with Al Qaeda.

There is a big difference when a government knows than from suspects something. Even though what they might expect could turn true or can become something they know at some point.
Yes, I remember reading that the Israelis were going to conduct an investigation on why xyz party sold the weapons technology to China. I think the chings(for those sensitive people, you know people from the Ching dynasty?) got the technology.

While I was in Hong Kong, I also remember reading sources that said China was willing to buy the technology from the US for 2x, 3x, 4x more than what they paid the Israelis for but we declined. Don't get me wrong, the Israelis arse raped them, but they were happy with it.

I remember having a chuckle when they quoted from the list of goods that couldn't be sold to China in other articles that they scored from other countries.

Last edited by Noir; 09-14-2005 at 06:49 PM.