View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
We were due May 1st. Had a nice April fools day suprise at 4am Friday when her water broke. Of course we did not have a thing packed since we thought we had another month.
I did get to *ahem* break a few rules in the forester on the rush to the hospital. The little bugger held on until April 2nd though - 30 hours later we had a little boy.
Ultrasound was wrong though, they aged the baby and said he was 38 weeks old - about 2 weeks early vs. the 4 weeks we thought we had.

Got some more pics here if anyone is interested. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2128555446
Edit - I just realized in most of those pics I am wearing my long sleeve svx world network shirt from Todd (wawazat)

My mother in law flew in and we let her drive the SVX while we were in the hospital. She said, "Oh my God, Matt - you're going to let me drive your SVX! I can't believe it."
I told her that I wasn't crazy - she is going to be driving Kim's SVX.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.

Last edited by immortal_suby; 04-05-2005 at 09:58 AM.