View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 08:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
I must admit my baby's still treating me good ....I've put 14,000 miles on it no wheel bearing issues, and tranny still shifts the same from when I bought it. ...............and I drive it pretty hard.

But - I've always wanted an SVX and I finally got one. Went from an 89 Toyota MR2 -> 99 Infiniti G20 -> 92 SVX....the SVX is definitely the best car I've had, and the MR2 I thought was more fun to drive than the G20 ....G20 was all show no go "get a piece" mobile.

The SVX is expensive to maintain but it's my dream car and I'll pay....so yeah - unless you love the car I don't think you should buy one.

SVX owners KNOW their cars - or at least I think so. I've never met another owner that I didn't have at least a 10 minute conversation with. One of which a local police officer - that was a very interesting scenario.

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash