View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 09:03 PM
alacrity024

i'm actually a little bit interested..

don't really know if i could afford $12,000 worth of loan and the insurance to cover it, but i've always dreamed of owning a vr4 and i'm a bit curious if i could make it a reality..

a few questions:

*is this the '91 or the '92 in your profile? is there much visual difference between the two?

*you mentioned "80k miles" in your description-- is it the actual mileage on the car?

*automatic or stick?

*does it have the nifty cockpit-adjustable rear spoiler?

*how's the paint? a little swirled? some scratches?

*service history? i know you bought it on ebay.. how many miles have you put on it since buying it, and what kind of shape was it in when you got it?

*do you think that if i turned the boost down/off and put some REAL snow tires on it, it would be able to handle snow and ice? (just HOW low is it?) i can NOT afford two cars, but i know how to handle a big car in the snow..

*what's the catch?? any impending work? when will it need a timing belt? how long before the tranny shatters (i've heard the 3kgt trannies are a little fragile)?

thanks in advance. i can really see myself in a car like this and would love to see pictures. email to alacrity024@yahoo.com if you please

-adam