View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 11:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Korean
I'm kind of tired of the "Impreza look"... I mean don't get me wrong... I like the Impreza, but I'm tired of the... I don't know what the word is sooo ::insert a word here::

I've wanted a SVX ever since I saw one on the road here in Evergreen, Colorado about 8 years ago. I've always like the way the body looked and the fact that it had a flat 6. I realize it is heavy and expensive to maintain/mod. That's perfectly fine with me. I do have a place to work on it... at my buddies new warehouse/garage. So that shouldn't be too difficult of a problem.

Hum, I guess I want something a little more high end and I will really only drive a Subaru. I've looked at the newer Subaru's like the Legacy GT and the STi, but 1. I can't afford something like that 2. Insurance would come and kill me literally because I've had quite a few tickets. I mean what can I say I like to drive fast every so often and everytime that I do... well ya bad things happen 3. I want something different than the majority of the Subaru people. I just want to drive something unqiue and totally different from the rest of the crowd.

Hope that all makes sense...

Korean