View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:33 PM

Registered SVX
Re: SVXWN - NW Area Group

Hello everyone.

Well its been awhile since i have been on here. Some of you may remember me. I sold my 95 Brilliant Red LS about 6 to 7 years ago and bought WRX and have been part of the wrx community for awhile. Well i have decided to sell my WRX and get back into a SVX.

I have a lot of researching to do in terms of new performance mods and others mods. Back when i was on here there wasn't very much for performance, i think the ecutune stage 1 was just out. This was one of the main reasons i sold my SVX. The WRX suited my need for speed much better. But i have become old and the WRX "scene" is getting to be tiresome. And i kind of like the "rarity" idea of the SVX.

Most my researching will be on turboing the EG33. I have become a pretty good mechanic on EJ series motors and can really do just about anything to them. If the EG33 ends up not working for me i will be swapping in a turboed EJ series motor into the SVX. I know most of you probably think this is wrong but that's ok . I plan on doing a STi 6 speed no matter what.

I am looking for a SVX right now so if you know of any good deals let me know. I do check CL everyday so dont bother telling me about the ones on there. I have also posted a WTB ad on the forum. If you're curious there are some pics of my old SVX and also my WRX on my WTB post. I look forward to meeting most of you some day. Is Troy still around? I know Earl is