Thread: SVX is tough!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Ciscokid

SVX is tough!

Damn crappy roads. It snowed like heck around here yesterday and wouldntt you know it the plows decided to take most of the morning off. I was driving along, got to a T intersection and hit the brakes about 25 feet from the road.....well, the car was slowing down until it hit the ice patch under the snow.

Well, out on the main road I go...looked left hoping nothing was coming but much to my dismay, it was a Ford Excursion...just my luck, the biggest damn SUV made...let's just say, I am glad the SVX is tough because he hit me and pushed me about 30 feet down the road sideways since the main road was unplowed and slick also. (The fun part was looking out of my driver door window and seeing the Ford symbol right in front of my eyes. It looked like a basketball at that distance!)

Needless to say, I walked out of my car and it should be repairable without too much hassle. I may be asking around for parts soon, as soon as I find out what I need.

and to make matters worse, my snow tires are sitting at the body shop (so is the car now) waiting for the rims to be painted.

Anyone else have a bad few days??