View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 04:49 PM

SVX SIGHTING!! OMG!!! ASHEVILLE/Candler AREA!!!!

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE ANOTHER SVX OWNER IN ASHEVILLE BESIDES ME. I just recently purchased my pearly but OMG when I was driving my beater back from AB Tech <Tech College> today I saw going the other direction a Green..Dark Green...Not sure if that is the Polo or not and I saw the grill and the windows and I was like o.O O.O O>O <.< >.> I couldn't believe it...almost ran out of the road in excitement lol. It was down Sand Hill School Road...does anyone know anyone with a Green SVX within that vicinity or mayb one of us that was driving down that road or in that area today about 6:30 pm

OMG IT WAS SO COOL...if it's someone on this network we need to hook up so that we can talk and hopefully I can get some hands on help on fixing up my pearly that's been mistreated . Curse those Old people I bought it from to hell...my pearly didn't deserve to be left out in the weather for a year without being driven .... you can tell that she's glad to be back on the road...most of the beginning sounds and issues have worked themselves out so that I can find the more pressing issues to be fixed first.

Anyways hit me back with info plz .... THAT MADE MY BORING DAY AWESOME

amazing what one car can do for your mood hehehe.

sorry forgot to mention this is in North Carolina

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Osilith

mylocker url not sure how everyone has it my locker hehe