Old 04-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Name One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike621
Eric, you know my feelings on this.

I will have to mention the fact that Fox News, to me, provides the least credible and truthful reporting. Please note that this is my opinion. They do what they need for ratings. They sell you news. "Man killed in his own apartment" "baby left in dumpster". "THE WAR ON TERROR"

While these are stories are reported on everyday by other networks, and some of them being mostly truthful, I cannot help but notice that Fox Networks News programs are quite gripping, but quite swayed at the same time. Spin alley, Fear TV, Fear News, whatever you call it..... I would contribute the factor of them getting their bad republican.... i mean reputation, not only from their swayed reporting, but of the support they get from the republicans (appointing Tony Snow of Fox to the press secretary position in replacement of Scott Mclellan) and the fact that it contributes significantly, resulting in them becoming one of the leading names in news for many Americans.

Just my $.02
Name one other channel that has viewpoints from BOTH sides on nearly every issure reported. Waiting--give me specific examples. I can watch FOX tonight and give you specifics examples and names of D and R representatives addressing the issue. I challenge you to do the same from ANY OTHER channel.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE