View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Uses the ignore feature

Registered SVX
Re: Memory dump of ECU

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha View Post
I came across this recently. Looks like late 1980's vintage. Probably the diagnostic tool for the old L-series cars. I haven't tried it on my car yet, but it looks like it just reads and writes byte values by address over SSM0 or SSM1 protocol. It probably came with a list of important addresses.
THAT THING should be in a museum!!! A meter to display a HEX value? Wow!

On a related note, I think I have the final versions of the definitions files for Evoscan and JECScan for you to host on your site. I have done some work on the FreeSSM files as well but that software wants all of the switch stuff and trouble code stuff as well and I have made bascially no progress on those. Still, the development version of FreeSSM can use what I have to pull ECU and TCU data from the OBD2 cars.

1996 Polo Green Subaru SVX LSi, 168,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF, Redline 75W90 gear oil, K&N HP-4001 Oil Filter, Mobil 1 5W50 FS (3qt) and 5W30 High Mileage (4qt) Oil Blend, Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, AC Delco A975C Air Filter, NGK BKR6EIX-11 plugs, Centric Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
2005 Gray Acura RL, 165,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF with Lubegard Platinum Protectant, Mobil 1 5W20 High Mileage Extended Performance Oil
2009 Red Toyota Venza, 123,XXX, Mobil 1 5W30 High Mileage Oil
1992 Red Ferrari 348 ts, 82,XXX, Redline everything