View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 12:05 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
So basicly, its either pay to fix this, or spend MORE money getting a car you already dont like.

The choice is fairly simple. And Im sure thats the answe ou wanted to get too, otherwise you wouldnt ask such a biased crowd Then again, this seems to be the only forum in the internet who's members opinions are actually valid

If you really gotta get from A-B, you can always try to pull the bit of fender thats rubbing out yourself, and pry the door edge back enough so it opens, just to drive it while you acumulate money and parts to fix it. Also, was their estimate using a whole new door, a door skin, a used door, or what? Im sure you can cut ALOT of labor time and price cost if you were to find a decent used door. Sure, they'd need to sand it..but at least they wouldnt have to swap all the switches, wiring, hinges, glass, gaskets, ect.
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten