View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 05:47 PM
XT6 is SVX's Daddy

Send a message via ICQ to Myxalplyx Send a message via AIM to Myxalplyx Send a message via Yahoo to Myxalplyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarsvx
your right its not worth arguing,

going to the track is fun , go out and see what it does but dont complain to every one it breaks down like in this thread or the tranny goes out,

i cant open my eyes to a 15 second car no one will, but if you wanana go and see what it does no ones stopping you, race it till the wheels fall off racing toyota corollas and honda accords .

the rest of svx owners will Appreciate the rarety and clean lines of the svx and enjoy it for being a rare and comfortable luxury car,

if you wanna see what it will run for your own curosity go forit if your going to impress any one or taken serously then your wasting the tracks time and people like me waiting to run,
Hrrmm, I never responded to this thread. SolarSVX, I simply took the SVX to the track to see what 1/4 mile time it would run. Also, I enjoy bracket racing so I was going to bracket race that day. Bracket racing is no different than accelerating from a stop full throttle to get on the highway. I simply stated what happened when I went to race that day. No complaining!

No production car is a dragracing car but just about any low hp/torque production car make for an EXCELLENT bracket racer.

So your comments! ??
1996 3.3ltr SVX (AWD/Auto) 15.070@91.38mph
***R.I.P***
2010 RAV4 AWD Sport (13.717 @ 99.19mph )
2015 Honda Fit LX CVT (15.2 @ 90mph)