View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chickeane (Official B.S. Defecator)
Just because there are more honda civics on the road than SVXs does not mean the civic is a better car.

- Roberta the Poodle
There are more Civics on the road than certain luxury models because Civics, in comparison, are more reliable, cheaper, require less maintenance, and are more practical for the average consumer. The only reason I hold an SVX in higher praise than a Civic is because of its superior performance/features and fantastic looks, which, for me, outweigh all other vehicular attributes combined.

On the other hand, PCs are just as reliable as Macs, are cheaper and more practical for the average consumer WHILE offering higher performance and an endless selection of great looking cases.

Now how can you argue with that logic?
Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark

i know exactly what i'm missing. i feel sorry for you, because your too g*ddamn stupid to use a PC. too many options and tweakability might confuse a simpleton such as yourself.

simple computers for simple minds.

"oooh, looky at the nice colors and pretty case! so easy to make a crappy little video!"
And don't forget: everything a PC can do that a Mac can't, no matter what that thing may be, is either, illegal/wrong, a waste of time, stupid, useless, too much trouble or can be done just as easily on the Mac when it really can't.

Last edited by DavieGravy; 03-02-2004 at 12:12 AM.