View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002, 08:14 PM
alacrity024

Okay, my turn to talk.

It's none of our business to tell someone that what they've done is wrong. We can disagree, but at least we can "agree to disagree." I certianly disagree with some of Dan's choices, but I'm not about to tell him that he's wrong.

I think I like the wheels, but I'd need a closer picture to be sure.

The yellow really isn't terrible, but I can see that many people wouldn't like it. Maybe if it were a hair duller I'd like it more. Again, a closer picture would be great.

The wing choice is Dan's only decision that I completely disagree with. I am all for putting an aftermarket wing on the SVX but an extra-tall supra wing (that actually appears to extend above the roofline) is not my first choice. Although a wing that high will not obstruct the view in the rear-view mirror one bit , it does not satisfy my personal taste for matching the SVX's lines.

I would love to see a better picture of the intake, because I think it would look sweet.

Dan-

I'm glad you were able to customize your car to your liking. Lord knows I'd do the same if I could afford it. Unfortunately all of my money needs to go toward prolonging the life of my vehicle. Hope to see you at a meet someday soon.

-Adam (..not alan)