View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 09:09 AM
SoCal SVXer

Send a message via ICQ to phoenix96 Send a message via AIM to phoenix96 Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix96
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
I thot this was an obvious JOKE!
It wasn't.

Quote:
You guys have to stop taking yourselves so seriously! I have listened patiently to reams of extremely negative and sometimes even prejudicial comments about this product which I brought to you. You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me.
You came on this forum expecting that you'd find suckers to buy your product - the first time you advertised it, you referred people to a web page for the product and didn't even bother telling people you were the one trying to sell it. I consider that rude and inconsiderate. Recognize this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
Heh Guys! A friend of mine recently turned me on to a powder/pill formulation that you add to your gasoline to get substantially better gas mileage.. . . IT REALLY SEEMS TO WORK!?

Enter their website at http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

You can also hear good info about their product and business by calling 1-865-3624150 (ext 2620#) at 10 am or 7 pm. [This is long distance, so be sure to call from your cellphones with free national calling.]
Quote:
I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew. IT'S A JOKE! [getoverit!]

BTW, P96...you might want to check out the independent test results (you said they were not there) done by an independent ISO-9000 laboratory. Click on Product...far right...near the top...click on ISO lab test 1, then read the conclusions at the end of the four page test. Also, read the fine print (summary) at the bottom of the Product page to understand the ISO tests.
Those are not independent test results. They're hosted on the BioPerformance website, and nowhere does BioPerformance even say what 'ISO 9000 accredited laboratories' performed the supposed tests. They're not legitimate.

Last edited by phoenix96; 03-27-2006 at 09:16 AM.