View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Propane back-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
And the great wall of China has been there for how many centuries longer than America was "discovered"? The Chinese are simply making what the dumb Americans want... CHEAP crap so everybody can keep up with the Jones. I've been more than happy with my comfort glow propane garage heater.

I can't believe you haven't added WalFart, Target, Sears and KFart to that list.
Of YOUR list, I have only been in Sears. They didn't make my list because I don't go there, and I only go to Sears to exchange or buy tools.
I have a propane heater that I LOVE. It was built by Ashley. The 'replacement' went back Sunday afternoon and the 'replacement for the replacement' has a 'SOLD' sign on it at Southern States.
It is a U.S Stoves version of the old 'Cabose' stoves that the railroad used for 100 years.
It is a little bit larger than the 'pot belly' that is in my kitchen!
I am sure that the latest 'choice' will be FAR better than what they tried to sell me!

I had the only 'hot coffee and scrambled eggs' in the neighborhood when the last 'Power-Outage' hit the 'hood'.
We had a guy camping on our couch that had walked a mile to get here!

I would rather 'hunt and gather' firewood than be at the mercy of the oil and/or electric companies, when it comes to providing HEAT to the family!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry