Thread: VISA rant!!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
A letter that I sent TODAY to the collection agency that beat me up last feb

I paid your extortion with a check with a memo, " EXTORTION,NOT A VALID DEBT a year ago. Are you DONE using my money yet?? I DID not owe us cellular any money, and you sent me a letter threatening to SLAM my credit report if I didn't pay the EXTORTION. When I contacted you about the 'debt' YOU didn't have the account number and asked ME for it. I didn't have it because I had DUMPED uscellular 5 YEARS before over "Unfair billing practices", had requested a 'final' bill, had PAID it and WASHED MY HANDS of the scum that I had been married to!!! 5 YEARS later, I get a nasty gram from YOU!!

I WANT my MONEY back!! With interest. ( I TOLD you that I didn't owe it when we talked on the phone.)

I only paid it so you bottom feeders couldn't slam my credit report.

I always pay 'valid debts', I only paid THIS one because it would cost me LESS to do so at the time!

Guess what?!? I have a lot more time on my hands now! I am getting a suit ready for visa over a similar situation. and have been told by the Dr to " stay out of the garage". The only thing that I have left to do for a hobby is to help bring DOWN the LIARS that have been causing me grief! YOU are one of them! It was only $74.25, I paid it because you could have cost me tens of thousands of dollars on my LAST refinance.

Rate is locked in, Credit cards shredded,. I DON'T NEED that little south african telling the banks what I am all about! My goal in 2008 is to bring all the THIEVES that hide behind the credit reporting agencies to THEIR KNEES! I don't NEED your credit!! I am going back on the CASH system!

I told Visa corporate that they SUCK! You SUCK too! Buying lies and beating up the VICTIM of unfair billing practices! SHAME on you!! I want my MONEY back!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry