Thread: VISA rant!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourConfused View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFF THEM ALL! I was audited by the IRS and one call to my lawyer made them send me an apology letter just four days later, but the credit card companies are just plain EVIL. Yesterday I had my bank account labeled as 'compromised' and closed because of creditor billing abuse. I paid off my student loan and they are still taking money from my account while refusing to provide me with the documents showing that I paid them off even though I have a confirmation number and date when I paid my last payment. I am boiling hot here and hope they meet their maker w/ unpleasant results.
I actually got a response from my " YOU SUCK" letter I sent to corporate! They are blaming the 'provider' of the card. I tamed down my true feelings and told them to work it out by New Years day, and figure out WHO OWES my $450. plus 11% interest for 10 months! (since the provider blamed corporate for the time limit). We will seeee.

I awaite with beer'd breath for the answer....

PS I have a 'special place' that I store all e-mails so I can put one against the other. ( in court if necessary)

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 12-17-2007 at 09:21 PM.