View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 06:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
???s

I have wonders on the presentation and quality of this coffee table book. I am hoping that the following things will be accounted for and included:

As far as vehicle captions:Location/Owners Name/model/year/personal tidbit (if applicable)

Book Quality: Not a ring binding! Good Size, Glossy back book paper (not something I expect to see coming out of a standard printer for instance)Maybe a hard cover? cloth binding? sky is the limit!

Print/Photo Quality: Really, lets spare no expense, we all want to see our cars shine, I'm not saying all the shots need to be centerfolds, but the quality of the print/final resolution is so important to everyone, even if my shot ends up being 2 inchs tall in the corner of the page.

Actual Written Content: If you are thinking 80 pages and including History/Mods/Performance/Today/Tomorrow for the various subjects, I REALLY think that this needs to be written and revised professionally. This content is just as important as the photos to each person. Perhaps even posting here, finished text, to check for reactions (and even possible corrections, for the svx tech nuts)

I hope I speak for all in saying that I would rather purchase an expensive, high quality professional finished product (that has my picture in it), than a moderately priced, 'decent' finished product (that has my picture in it).
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!