Thread: Svx Carnage
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
That's where you're wrong. He has his pictures up like we should be proud to see his trophy out of his stupidity. Until he realizes and grows up (just as you probably should for riding recklessly on PUBLIC roads) that all the comments are by far in line. Even if one gets through his young and reckless head or from your post YOU as well that's all it takes.

FYI Budfreak RACES HIS CAR on tracks (NOT PUBLIC ROADS) where as young Tom pointed out many innoccent people are killed by idiots such as yourself who do reckless things. Sure you might not kill somebody with your bike except yourself but it only takes one grandma to get freaked out and swerve into someone else.

Thanks for pointing that out to this bright bunch benebob. As everyone already knows, I don't give a crap about what some of you think of me(But some of you I do). All I know is I've said what I had to say to KROGUE and I think he gets the point, so this isn't about him for me now. I'm fully entitled to my opinion and I'm free to express it any damn time I want to any damn person I want(within reason). That's why this is called the land of the free. I felt what KROGUE did was stupid and I told him so and then I offered my advice later on for future situations. KROGUE and I have no probs with each other and I'm sure he understands where I was coming from concerned with his and others safety and concerned over losing one of our few 97's. So basically, Since me and him have no probs, I guess there is nothing to talk about involving me so how about keeping my name out of your mouths for those who don't actually know me or how I drive. Did I make that plain and simple enough?

P.S. I am not completely innocent like benebob may make you think, But I do ALWAYS consider safety of others and myself and the situation at the time before my foot EVER hits that GO pedal.

Last edited by Budfreak; 07-06-2006 at 06:19 AM.