Thread: Svx Carnage
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter
As I read all he was doing was showing you all pics of his wreck, letting us all in to his personal life and HIS business. To me that a pretty big thing I'm a very private person. He didnt ask for put downs and driving lessons or openions from people who are just like him who get thereselves into situations like this just like him and mess up just like him. I thik it realy funny how he was told to slow it down by a member and then the same member in a later post says he only wants a 92 SVX cuse it's faster.
That's where you're wrong. He has his pictures up like we should be proud to see his trophy out of his stupidity. Until he realizes and grows up (just as you probably should for riding recklessly on PUBLIC roads) that all the comments are by far in line. Even if one gets through his young and reckless head or from your post YOU as well that's all it takes.

FYI Budfreak RACES HIS CAR on tracks (NOT PUBLIC ROADS) where as young Tom pointed out many innoccent people are killed by idiots such as yourself who do reckless things. Sure you might not kill somebody with your bike except yourself but it only takes one grandma to get freaked out and swerve into someone else.