View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Only SVX @ UCF (Cool!)

Send a message via AIM to svxjoe
Re: SVX sighting in Florida

Quote:
Originally posted by svxgirl92
Ok, get this, I've had my SVX for over a year, about 14 months now. In this time i have put about 30k miles on it, driving all around the state of florida. But until this week i had only ever seen one other SVX, and it wasn't even in Florida, it was in Atlanta! However, this week was a turn in events. I found the one other SVX in my city that i had been hearing about, and not only that, but i found one in Orlando tonight too. I was so excited at seeing another SVX out there that i busted accross 3 lanes and pulled U-ey back to where i spotted the SVX. Unfortunely it was some stuck up ***** that owned it, and i felt bad for the car. Anyways, just thought i'd let ya'll know and see if i can find some other florida SVX peoples.

~Jamie
'92 SVX Ls Pearlie
If the SVX you saw in Orlando was Green and had after market rims on it, it was probably me. I'm always driving around Orlando, especially the UCF area which is where I live. Even though I don't remember anyone else being in an SVX trying to get my attention, I do apologize if it truly was me. I'm sorry............................................. ..Will you ever forgive me?

"One day, when I'm all grown up..."