View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Mr Soob

Re: Back on the beat - Phast's turbo SVX gets some love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post

Thats pretty good comedy right there.
Not only is she Minister For Finance, she's also Minister For Internal Affairs and Minister For Diplomatic Relations.

Unfortunately, blowing the Finance budget would cause the "Forced Induction" to be "forcibly inducted" into my Internal Affairs, followed by a breakdown in Diplomatic Relations...

...and as much hot air as I can generate with my own body, I'm still pretty sure I can't make more than 2psi boost - not to mention I can't match the increased respiration with a larger intake of food to burn.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178