View Single Post
Old 08-23-2001, 11:20 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Randy,
First off, congrets!

secondly, it's not an obsession. It's a part of the lifestyle for the SVX owner in the SVX owner's network.

and have a nice day.

Lwin

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay
Thanks for all the congrats. First of all, I like banana cake (all the yellow cooks out). The Aussie accent went well -- even my co-workers thought it was authentic (Im a student of accents and dialects. A few episodes of crocodile hunter and sitting through Crocodile Dundee I and II helped me through it )

Don, my first post was on 8/23/99 at 3:54 PM (I believe that's eastern time, so, 2:54 central). Post #10353. By the time I'd left , I think I contributed over 15K posts to the current 60K Plus.

My first post was:

"New Member"

"Hey All!

Just bought my '92 SVX (White Pearl) and joined the club. I'll be looking forward to hanging out with my fellow SVXers and, I'm sure, looking for a little help from time to time. Thanks to Mangodreams, SVX92, dw2drum and jester_01 for their help during the decision making process."

Sheesh. Little did I know what an obsession it would become, but, I don't regret it for a moment. Being a part of Yahoo and now "The Network" has brought me a lot of joy.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!