View Single Post
Old 06-27-2001, 12:05 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SvXit
Randy, it really does look pretty in here, but I'm still having a difficult time finding my way around so far. Hopefully, I'll get comfortable enough with it to where I can actually stop in on busy days.

As for the trip, the only part about it I'm not looking forward to is the mileage; it will bring me that much closer to the expiration of my extended warranty. Who knows, mayhaps the tranny will go out during the trip and I can dig one last hot iron in the side of this warranty company

And this trip will be a big'un. I'll basically be doing an outline of the state, so I'll be doing more driving than relaxing and sitting still, but I will try to get to a beach at some point.
If Don (svxphile) Addington can get comfortable here, ANYBODY can. All he did was piss'n'moan about how difficult it was when he first entered. Now, he's punning like a pro and hitting all the threads (saints preserve us!).

As far as more "driving" than "relaxing," during my "big" trip, the SVX made the "drive" very "relaxing." Of course, I'm preaching to the converted. Not many of us have driven the SVX Coast to coast . . . twice. Happy trails.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI