View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 03:10 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

n00b on demand checking in

Hey everyone just wanted to check in and see how everything is going. I am going completley insane at the moment running on 2 hours of sleep on a daily basis. Yes I said 2. I am going to school full-time and working part time and I also have an interenship with the Organized Crime Task Force in New York City. Yeah I'm investigating the Mafia and other idiots . My day begins at 430 AM when i get up to get ready and catch the train to manhattan. I end up getting in the door of the house at 11ish...then I eat and do homework and get to bed around 2 . It's taking its toll on me....I feel like a walking zombie LOL. It will all be over in december though after I graduate with my bachelors in criminal justice . I miss the SVX and miss coming and posting here when I have a problem . The impreza is doing very well....I love the car but I miss my weird windows and my comfortable seats. The Impreza has 2,500 miles on it. I'm looking forward to the snow and driving on my death trap RE-92's . Tom and Di my mom still asks about you guys ....hope christine is treatin ya well .

I came up with a cool idea for a decal for my fog lamp covers and had it made...the color is off because its a camera phone shot...

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network