Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 12:39 PM
svxtrem

Introduction

Just wanted to tell you that you have a nice site here. I'm the person who wrote the SVX Faq some years ago, and have not been very active in the last couple years in the SVX scene (WRX, '94 STi transplant racecar). I was also surprised that I managed to get my old screen name, 'svxtrem'. However I'm thinking of getting my SVX going again, especially with the introduction of affordable programming for the ECU. Meanwhile, I have a lot of parts that are sitting in the attic and garage. If anyone is interested, I have a '92 LSi liquid silver- very nice car in great condition. Newer trans, 140k miles that I'm selling. Happy to let it go for $4k. . I also have a '92 LSi rollover. Only 50k miles on the engine- the trans was replaced at 30k. I'm not willing to part it out, but for someone who needs a nice donor car and is willing to flatbed it home, I'll sell it for $1k. I'm keeping my '92 Claret as it is my original Arizona car. I'll post this later in the classifieds. Anyone who remembers me from the old yahoo site (Dayle?), can get in touch with me at sungard@ameritech.net

svxtrem