Thread: F!@#ing Thieves
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx
I grew up out in the country (call me redneck) and we had signs that said "trespassers will be shot, survivors will be prosecuted"

Some 'former PIMP / cocain dealer" and I had a "disagreement", and he brought charges against me for threatening to "shoot him with a 357 MAGNUM, put his body in one of his cars , and feed it to the crusher"...

I took the 'charging documents' to my lawyer, and he read them.
He said " With his history, and the fact that I had lived for 51 years (at that time) and had no criminal history , with the exception of a SPEEDING TICKET, That the courts had NO PROBLEM with the PROMISE that I had made, toward this convicted FELON!

One day he 'trespassed' on my property, and a customer that was setting on the tailgate of my truck with me said " He scared me!! Weren't you worried?" I told him " Not really", then I PRODUCED the 357 from under my shirt-tail!!!

If you look up 'REDNECK' in the dictionary, MY picture is printed there !!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

A revolver is MUCH better than a semi!!! It will only fail to shoot ONE time, till you pull the trigger again! And you will NOT accidently shoot yourself with a revolver, because of the safty features.

In my collection, there are pumps, bolts, levers, and revolvers, 'peep sights', Bushnell 'Stalker scopes, and a laser or 2. Semi's are for 'Gang Bangers', and they don't need sights, because they have no idea WHAT THEY ARE FOR ANYWAY!!

A redneck doesn't need an infinant amount of ammo, Because their Daddy taught them at a very tender age to " MAKE THE FIRST ONE COUNT"!!!!!

Jerry ( REDNECK) and proud of it!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-19-2006 at 11:25 PM.