View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
So if her family was muslim and she chose not to follow in their footsteps, what would she do? Change her name? I'm just curious. If she were to choose another name, would she choose a Christian name instead? How about a chinese or japanese name? Maybe an American Indian one in english.

I think 'She who thinks Muslims are backwards' would be a suitable cherokee name. What do you think?

Although I believe everything that comes out of the Magic Box because, you know, it's magical. The only good point I got out of that broadcast is if they keep farking with people, they are giving reasons for others to shoot at their people. That's 100% true whether Cleric Bobby-wala believes it or not.
You didn't get my point... I am not saying she should change her name... rather her names stands for a muslim family. And no muslim seeing "his brother getting shot" by other people (remember what the Qu'oran says?)would accept that fact and even go further on defending who are killing them... Even though the good point was that she "woke up" from the Muslim ignorance and "backwardness" to live in the civilized world as we know it. But the way she spoke, again considering neutrality in judgement, this woman has been brainwashed by the Jews.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.