View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear

This woman is definitely brainwashed by Jews !!! Did she forget how they are killing Palestinians who are defending themselves nothing but by Stones!!! Pls let us be fair in our thinking and not be carried away by our emotions.

For instance, how can a Muslim woman speak such bad words about her religion and defend the Jews at the time the latters are killing her hometown people??? Somebody explain it to me!!
Told ya! She should have left the jews out of her sound bites.

Danny, she said point blank she doesn't believe in a supernatural force. She may have been born in a muslim family, but she sure as heck doesn't sound like she is.

I honor her... right or wrong.... for the courage to stand up on international television and declare her beliefs with such strong conviction. And I must say she spoke a lot of true and valid points that needed to be aired.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did the same thing but with a completely different viewpoint. How many agreed with him? I personally can't stand the guy for obvious reasons.... He would enjoy watching us US citizens go up in flames. And he's willing to help. But still..... ya gotta admire that conviction.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)