View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 01:43 AM
6evil9

Red face Still woundering around

hey everyone
Hi Theo...well its good im not alone in this world with that problem but think not good for u

well still dont know what s the problem
i kinda fixed that vacuum hose but have not solved the problem
gonna change and check last 6th spark tomorro...(have not changed it yet for know reason... ) oh well

ok the car goes absolutely ok on a motorway on straight... 100kmh- 2000-2100 rpms nice and smooth

when i go up the hill at 2000rpms it starts going bad...coughing and all that.... same on idle... really bad... sux....

plus i noticed that my engine temperature neva goes to proper level..its like 1/4 instead of half on that temperature gauge..which is weird...
ill do my last checking of coils and spark plugs and contacts...
but something tells me its more then that...

to subafreak..... man have u eva changed spakrs? if so u can notice that there s no way u can plug coil in the wrong spark...
just telling...

oh yeah, the wires which go to coils...they are uninsulated where they come in to coils..but considering its only 12v on em there should be no leakage on my opinion....

any chance to check the coils themselve? take the spark out , plug coil on it and run the engine? watch the spark? 700rpms.. u think ill notice if its bad?