View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 09:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to dino179
got my car runnin now i need sum help

hey every one, its been two months since i first bought my svx and the first time i drove it was yesterday. i bought it with a busted tranny...got it rebuilt ... got a new raidiator cuz the oine i had was cracked really bad... i have a few of problems right now.. the first one is:

my fans(the ones near the raidiator) dont work. they only work when i plug it in directly to the battery. i think its a relay switch or a fuse....i was wondering wat you guys think it is... but i thinki got a solution.. imma make a switch that will allow me to turn the fan on and off from in side the car.

the next one is :

my driver side seat belt dont work.. its stuck in the foward position.. i ran a search but couldnt find anything... wat should i do?

also :

my sterring wheel shakes alot when i go over 45 and when i brake... wat could that be... im planning on getting neww brake pads that might stop the shaking when brackin but wat about the shaking over 45 ...

crap i for got to turn off my fan... i gotta go... thanks for your help in advance ...
dino