View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
92 black ls in NYC

Alright here's the deal had an accident last week, back is totalled, right quarter panel is totaled, door on the passenger side is dented, and front headlights are gone, so is the hood ( well it actually can be flattened its not really bad, bended slightly). plus radiator is shot. Drivers side is good, a few scratches, door is good, rims are there with tires replaced only 2 years ago, left struts and axels should be fine, all windows except the front windshield are in good condition, alot of money was put into the car almost everything was replaced, car had a rebuild tranny for 3500, the front is fine but the back gears are damaged do not know if its savable.

Brand new waterpump, hydrolic hose, return hose, valve cover gaskets, starter, stabilizer links,low ball joints alone were done in the last month, cost me over 600, there all in place with no damage, look at my thread in tech-que and answers when i was workin on it. 3 of the rims and tires are fine, engine had 162k on it, ran beautifully it dosent have a scratch on it, alternator and intake are fine, abs kit is damaged and radiator is shot. took out the seats and battery, the rest of the inside is good, dash board swade, and.......this car is strictly for parts, frame is bent.

Theres no time to strip the car and its in my mechanics garage in babylon, NY. Wich is long island, 25 minutes from NYC, need it out asap, it hurts me to sell a car that had so much money put into it, but i need it out by sunday asap, im lookin to sell it for 400, thats how much sellin just a couple parts and scrap metal offered, car needs to be towed, the rear wheel on the right side was ripped off with the suspension, lookin for offers, pm me.